Cheshta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

Best of luck...but it would be very difficult this year !!

@Cheshta wrote:

Namaste/ Hello/Ola!! 

Finally I'm eligible to apply for this year's Connect Live! As much as I love exploring my own country, I'd love to go to California. Though I've just crossed the Level 5 mark I'm still hopeful of getting selected for this awesome meet! 

I get excited just by thinking of getting an opportunity to meet so many wonderful people from different countries, and of course getting to a foreign land is a dream come true ! 

I've added pictures, reviews and answered questions about the places I've been to and tried my best to help those new to the place (much like all other local guides :P) and I see myself contributing more towards the same in near future. 

All in all I'm super excited (and feeling lucky) to be present for the grand event. Looking forward to see my fellow LGs!

Cheers!

Level 5

I have been contributing to Google Maps as long as I have had my Smartphone....it would be exciting and informative to finally get to meet some of the wonderful people that have shared, viewed and commented on postings from around the world!!

Level 6

Yeah, best of luck.  Same level 5 I am also.

Level 7

Best Wishes to you!

If God willing , will meet you there in THE MEGA MEET 2018. 

It's my dream to visit U.S. It's a great oppertunity offered by Google to all eligible L.Gs. 

Hopefully we will be able to meet all connected with L.Gs there and learn new things & share experiences !

Looking forward to meet all, if i am lucky enough to be selected! .

Cheers! 😃

Shiva

Level 8

Cool @Cheshta. All the very best to you and hope your aspiration gets live!!

Level 5

I feel you, I'm level 5 and I'm so hopeful and feeling so lucky cause I just applied and I very look forward on meeting you there as well.

God bless!

Level 8

Hi

I am too excited to attend local guide summit 2018.

I read about you in detail.

ALl the best and hoping for positive result...

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 7

Yeah you are right it's a great opportunity for us.

now on 20 June we will know about that we are eligible or not.

Level 9

definitely brother, from India minimum 10 members shall meet at, hope for the best,

I.RAMPRASAD
Level 6

True talk. 18 days more till the big announcement. Can't wait!