ZealGrace's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Lizzie Borden Halloween Meet-Up

Lizzie Borden is a pretty iconic lady - she's handy with an axe, knows her way around a courtroom, and has some choice real estate that's still quite intact and celebrated in the tiny city of Fall River, Massachusetts.

As a resident of this nearly-inconspicuous town within easy reach of Providence and Boston, I would love ideas for how to host the absolute BEST Halloween Borden Meet-Up.

There's the home where she is suspected of committing the horrible murders. There's the home wherein she spent the rest of her days after the trial and her acquittal. There's her family plot, a local tea shop, a bed and breakfast, a museum, plenty of historical houses, and of course, some interesting local cuisine.

So can someone chime in and give me some ideas as to how to tie all of this together? I would love to launch the event before the end of September, maybe include period dress as an option for attendees, that sort of thing. Has anyone else ever put together a Meet-Up like this? I could really use advice!

Thanks~

Fall River, MA, United States