RxBx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's meet-up @ the City of Pearls : Hyderabad

While the Local Guides Connect Live 2018 is around the corner, I wish all of us could be there in person. But alas, that's not going to be true 😉 

So why not meet-up somewhere in the City of Pearls, ie. Hyderabad, or in its twin city Secunderabad (Telangana, India) ?? 

My fellow Local Guides, let's plan for something in this summer vacation holidays and meet-up to celebrate our endeavor to help others in the easiest possible manner. 

This platform has given us this opportunity and we should enrich it by sharing our thoughts and ideas.  We are the brothers n sisters of the same local guides community irrespective our jobs or social status or religion or political beliefs.  It will be a great pleasure to meet-up with fellow like-minded local guides in the town and build a network, what say?

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below ..... let's roll the dice and hope it will be a win-win thing for all of us!

Note: Please pardon me if we already have such meet-up events happening. And share the details so that I can join those events soon 🙂

The Bahubali set @ Ramoji Film CityThe Bahubali set @ Ramoji Film City

Raja Banerjee
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Let's meet-up @ the City of Pearls : Hyderabad

Hi I am Dr Venkat from Hyderabad.

Would love to attend one of our meet in person to enrich the spirit of local guide.

Please do keep me posted.

Level 7

Please confirm dates and venue. I will love to attend meet up.

Level 9

Hey @fahim17 @RxBx @DrVenkat, welcome to Local guides Connect, I am also from Hyderabad, do check out my post for Connect live!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-Journey-with-Local-Guides/m-p/749192#M20...

Level 7

I would love to meet up with the fellow local guides and grab some really great knowledge from everyone. 

I'm so excited since this will be my first ever meet up so please do post the timings, date and venue