SaqibAkhtar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's meet up Pakistan

Hello Pakistan & World,

Hi Google guides t Let’s start meet up somewhere in Pakistan promote Google guides program and tell the world about Pakistan and Pakistani nation with love peace & prosperity and what we have in Pakistan world’s best high mountains and beauty of Northern Area’s

Northern area of Pakistan is the hub of the worlds greatest mountain chains. K2 and Concordia , Chitral and the Hindukush, Rakaposhi and the beautiful Hunza valley with its hospitable and loving people , Nanga Parbat and the Himalayas, such are the name that can make you feel craving for their love.  Northern Areas of  Pakistan is blessed with the greatest Volume of high mountains concentration of lofty peaks on earth. With in a small area there are like 100 mountain peaks above 7000 meters, five of which tower above 8000 meters:K-2 (8611 m), Nanga Parbat (8125 m)Gasherbrum 1 (8068 m), Broad Peak (8047 m) Gasherbrum 1 ( 8035 m), and the longest glaciers out side polls on earth, where the mighty Himalaya, Karakorum, Pamir and Hindukush all meet.

We invite the entire world come and see what Pakistan is.

31 comments
Level 6

Re: Let's meet up Pakistan

Good initiative Saqib, I am with you in promoting tourism in Pakistan, the beautiful places, and loving people. I have been to many places and last year I visited Gilgit-Baltistan region with my family. I will be sharing my experience and reviews time to time in this forum.

Level 9

Level 6

@SaqibAkhtar

Its nice to see your post about connecting local guides in Pakistan. 

We need to communicate and share our experiences through this platform and spreading the information about our beautiful country.

Best wishes

Level 8

Thanks Abid bahi but how we can do that you have any idea ...if you have please share with me and others too

Thanks 

Level 6

Yes we can do it by posting about our country and helping each other by liking and replying and make a united community for locals and appreciation needed for each others and spreading information for our beloved country.

Keep in touch and stay blessed.

Cheers.

Level 7

Me from Lahore. Can we arrange a meet up of pakistani local guides. everybody can suggest place and date

Level 8

Yes sure Muhammad we can arrange a venue for guides for a get-togethers but you have arrange more friends and colleagues.

@MuhammadS wrote:

Me from Lahore. Can we arrange a meet up of pakistani local guides. everybody can suggest place and date

@MuhammadS wrote:

@MuhammadS wrote:

Level 6

Yes, great initiative. I can joint on Video Chat from Karachi.

@Saqib AA wrote:

Yes sure Muhammad we can arrange a venue for guides for a get-togethers but you have arrange more friends and colleagues and contact me on email saqibn@gmail.com waiting for your 

@MuhammadS wrote:

@MuhammadS wrote:

@MuhammadS wrote:

Level 5

Meet-up of Google Local Guides in Lahore, Pakistan

It will be a photo walk of local guides in Lahore and sounding areas and cities, it will held/start from Greater Iqbal Park Lahore and we will walk through old city via historical places, old city, Lahore Fort etc within Walled city and will end at Greater Iqbal Park,

we will update missing places and photos of existing and new places at google map, and will share ideas among local guides and exchange contacts for the future meetings and finding solutions etc.......

Note:

Route map will be updated soon.

If you have DSLR that's fantastic otherwise you should must have smartphone with active cam and internet, Bring your phone battery charged and if you have power bank that will also help.

Link of Google Local Guide Meet-up Calendar