Shahidfavourite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Lahore Local Guides Meet Up

AoA all local Guides from  lahore lets arrange a meet up. it would be the 1st meet up of our community.

Happy to announce the 1st meet up of Lahore Local Guides in Jilani park (Race Course Park) on 18 December 2016.Plz make sure yout presence and invite all Lahori local guides you know. To be online you can share your cell number to add you in whatsapp group
you can aso join Lahore local guides group on G+  https://plus.google.com/communities/101703638701516928142

no comments
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Lahore Local Guides Meet Up

Walaikum Salam,

Count me in. It should be on Saturday. 

Level 6

Aslaam

How was your meeting at ell. Was it happend or not.

Me also here, lets make new meeting in coming days

Level 7

In lahore an annual exhibition is conducted every year at Jailani Park, may be it would be at the end of November or Early December So lets meet their. it would be good to enjoy the flower exhibition as well. Please join https://plus.google.com/communities/101703638701516928142 for upto date about the event.

Level 5

Meet-up of Google Local Guides in Lahore, Pakistan

It will be a photo walk of local guides in Lahore and sounding areas and cities, it will held/start from Greater Iqbal Park Lahore and we will walk through old city via historical places, old city, Lahore Fort etc within Walled city and will end at Greater Iqbal Park,

we will update missing places and photos of existing and new places at google map, and will share ideas among local guides and exchange contacts for the future meetings and finding solutions etc.......

Contact with me by My WhatsApp: +14152730036 and SMS:+923214696154

Note:

Route map will be updated soon.

If you have DSLR that's fantastic otherwise you should must have smartphone with active cam and internet, Bring your phone battery charged and if you have power bank that will also help.

Link of Google Local Guide Meet-up Calendar