Adityapuri75's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

LETS MEET

Hlo guys i hope you all are good now it is the the time to meet up at Lathiani govind sagar jheel in india.  Best place near my are i hope you will come in this meet up... 

Govind Sagar Jheel, Himachal Pradesh, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: LETS MEET

Hi @Adityapuri75 and welcome to Connect!

It's great that you want to meet and hangout with other Local Guides. If you didn't know this in here you can create your Meet-Up and if you want to know how you can do that, please check this post. In there you will find everything you need to get started. For more tips on hosting a Meet-Up you can find in this topic.

Since you are new in Connect, here are some tips about being part of the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Have lots of fun!

Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our January 2018 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips.

Hope that this was useful!

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!