cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kolkata Local Guides Meet–Ups

Kolkata Local Guides Meet–Ups

CETA

C.I.T. BUILDING, BLOCK-5, Room-6,, 35/2, Barrackpore Trunk Road, CIT, CIT, Satchasi Para, Kolkata, West Bengal 700002, India

May 14, 2017 @ 17:00 (IST)

Hi Friends I am Palash Das, the Top Google Local Guide. Previously I host a Meet-ups and it was very successful. So this is my second Google Local Guide Meet-Ups. I will teach you – how you can contribute and edit Google Map better to best for your local people and for traveler who visit our beautiful city – Kolkata. So make your Kolkata City more familiar to the whole world. Many important place of Kolkata till not update on Google Map – So try to add them. Join my Meet-ups and enjoy the meeting. I have also have arrangement of Tiffin and I will give you the fair of Train and Bus for joining meet-ups. So come on and do something new as Google Local Guide. There are many benefits for Google Local guide – I will discuss all the matter in Meet-ups. People around 100 Km of Kolkata can join this Meet-Up. You may bring your friends for this meets-up. It is totally free of cost training and meeting. You never pay anything – it free service from Palash Das.

RSVP here

4 comments
Level 9

Re: Kolkata Local Guides Meet–Ups

@PalashDas happy to hear that your first meet-up went awesome. hope this will be also the same 🙂

Connect Moderator

Well growing @PalashDas

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Is anyone coming tomorrow? Little bit confused about the location!

Level 8

I am waiting at Flower Ghat at designated space....Nobody is here...???