Mohammad_Ayub's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello everyone !

I am Mohammad Ayub, a 21 years old Local Guide from Pakistan, Asia.

I was a person who love visiting different places, taking beautiful pictures of those places and keeping them with himself without posting them anywhere.

When I became a student of computer science and a friend to technology, I came to know that how google maps works and how places are added to it.

I came to know that most of the place of my hometown and my country are missing and I noticed that it's not just my country but most of the other parts of the globe are missing too so I started my journey to be a local guide with the aim to explore all the hidden places of my county and other parts of the world and let the world know about those place so that they can know about those places and visit them without any trouble.
And now whenever I visit a place, I take pictures of it and post them on google maps along with my experiences about that place so that it could help other as well.

I was constantly contributing and in a very short span of time I became level 7 local guide ( near level 8 ) and got three green badges (Master Photographer, Master Reviewer and Master Fact Finder) and I got 2 million plus views on my photos.
Most of my friends used to say that you are wasting your time on this but they don't know that it's my passion and I feel relaxed and satisfied spending time in contributing. 
I believe to that being a Local guide is a way to serve, it's the best hobby and interesting part of my Life.
I am proud to be a part of this Community 🙂  

Peshawar, Pakistan