Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ikeja Hotels Photo Walk

Ikeja Hotels Photo Walk

KFC - Kodesho, Ikeja

Off Powa Mega - City, 28 Kodesoh St, Opebi, Ikeja, Nigeria

December 29, 2017 @ 09:00 (WAT)

This meetup is aimed at capturing beautiful scenes of hotels in Ikeja, Lagos of Nigeria during these Christmas season while also getting reviews and information about the hotels that will aid decision making for travelers and tourists. Participants are to bring their cameras or smart phones. Note (Optional): Participants are to pay a sum of #2000 (two thousand naira for local guides T-shirts and tags).

RSVP here

SARAH EGWU
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Ikeja Hotels Photo Walk

It was a great experience today. Got to see some hotels that I never knew existed. Some fine one by the way. 

Helping businesses in Lagos, in particular, can be such pain in the back. You want to take pictures for free of their businesses and upload on the map and you get major resentment and resistance. Glad I could come up with a different approach that just worked. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

It was a great experience today. Got to see some hotels that I never knew existed. Some fine one by the way. 

Helping businesses in Lagos, in particular, can be such pain in the back. You want to take pictures for free of their businesses and upload on the map and you get major resentment and resistance. Glad I could come up with a different approach that just worked. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 6

It was a nice meetup with few attendees. We got to take pictures of hotels, although we had challenges with getting some of the hotel staff to give us permission to take pictures.

After much thought we were able to come up with better strategies that helped us get access to take pictures of these hotels.

Also, we got to connect to new local guides and found out new stuffs!

It was generally interesting and nice!

SARAH EGWU