Ajayg-IN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I am a local Guide for Google Maps at NCR (India) want to connect with other local guides

Hi, I am a local Guide for Google Maps. I stays at Faridabad, India which is part of NCR (National Capitol Region). I volunteered for this because I love to travel and explore and then share my experience with every body so that other people can take benefit of my experience. I also try to check the accuracy of submissions on Google Maps so that any information which is not correct can be edited. 
I am looking to connect and meet other Local Guides in NCR (Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida or other nearby cities) so that we can meet and discuss that how more efficiently we can work and contribute to Google Maps.

Faridabad, Haryana, India
6 comments
Level 7

Re: I am a local Guide for Google Maps at NCR (India) want to connect with other local guides

Hi AjayG, happy to connect
Level 8

Re: I am a local Guide for Google Maps at NCR (India) want to connect with other local guides

Hi.
Thanks for your reply. I am from Faridabad. You are in which city?

Level 7

iam in gurgaon AjayG
Level 10

I also map in DELHI NCR...mostly Gurgaon, Delhi and Faridabad.

Level 2

I stay in NCR , usually in Delhi.

@Ajayg-IN wrote:

Hi, I am a local Guide for Google Maps. I stays at Faridabad, India which is part of NCR (National Capitol Region). I volunteered for this because I love to travel and explore and then share my experience with every body so that other people can take benefit of my experience. I also try to check the accuracy of submissions on Google Maps so that any information which is not correct can be edited. 
I am looking to connect and meet other Local Guides in NCR (Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida or other nearby cities) so that we can meet and discuss that how more efficiently we can work and contribute to Google Maps.

Level 8

Hii @Ajayg-IN

You can join Local Guides Meet Up in Delhi

Please check this National-Local-Guides-Meet-Up-In-Delhi

Hosting by @deepakjhic

Thanks for interest in Meet Up

You can also host Meet Up in Your Area

Meet Up.