NewnanG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Hey from Newnan Georgia

I am in Newnan Georgia and would like to meet with other guides in area. I can grab an Uber or cab to explore the area. Or just grab me up and I will pay for adventure. 

Newnan, GA, United States
3 comments
Level 6

Re: Hey from Newnan Georgia

Greetings! Also around Newnan. I've been unable to find a reliable cab co. Forget E taxi. They once left me stranded for hours in a then unknown to me town, after being promised a time. As far as Uber. ..also cannot find them here. Could you please clue me in on that part of Newnan? Thanks very much. 

There's plenty of historic places (overlooked by most) to explore. I have "inside" information on this town's history and places of it.

Have a great day& hope to hear back. I'll check this wknd. for updates. 

Level 6

Sorry, I meant to mention I have resided here a decade, but spent most of my life in truly urban / bohemian areas in Atlanta and CA. Indeed this IS a different world, but other than the oft rude people, there are some beautiful places to see. Undisturbed by most. If I wasn't so busy , I would use my old car for a tour as such. And explain things like why it's called the "town of homes " or " city of houses " as generic as it sounds..there is a better story behind that. Secret passages from the Civil war that local guides would not tell you,  and so much I had to find out on my own. Would love to share this with one who appreciates history.

Level 6

Hi Folks! I've been a Newnan resident for 21 years now and absolutely love it. I've also lived in Florida for about 15 years, plus grew up in the suburbs of Atlanta (Decatur and Conyers). I love our growing community and am eager to keep learning about what makes Newnan great, both past and present!

I'm glad to add that Uber seems to readily be available in Newnan now. I've used it both locally as well as coming home from the airport. However, I have to agree about E-taxi. I've never used them, but have seen the vehicles for years and it's not a service I would feel safe using. The age and condition of the cars is a bit unnerving.