PalashDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Meet-Up by Palash Das

Google Meet-Up by Palash DasGoogle Meet-Up by Palash Das

I host a Meet-Up of Google Local Guide after getting the permission for this Meet-Up. On 26th March 2017 Sunday it was held at CETA Computer Centre in Kolkata (India). Many people came this meet-up and learn how make Google map batter. I gave then the lesson about everything of Google Map. How add place, edit location, review a location and many more. Everybody was come with their android mobile set and learn easily about this matter. I also provide them Tiffin and drinks. They really enjoy this event and also I. I was thinking myself as representative of Google Map. So I tried my best to make success this meet-up. I really love Google so I did my level best.

You can ask me why I love Google. The answer is very simple – when matter of love, here no terms and conditions. Google provide many free service - yes absolutely free to the whole World. Why Google provide these services free of cost. I know the answer – Google loves every people. But one think I should share with you that never try doing any SCAM with Google – for these matter Google is very strict.

So Friends, I am really happy about the matter that I did little very little something for Google. I love Google like my Mother.

Thanks Google and my dear Friends of Local Guide. God Bless You