Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Georgetown Meetup

Georgetown Meetup

Cianfrani Coffee Co

109 W 7th St #105, Georgetown, TX 78626, USA

June 30, 2017 @ 18:00 (CDT)

Have questions about what being a Google Guide is? Or maybe you have been doing this for a while but have never meet someone else that does it. I have been doing it for a while and would love to meet someone else who is into it. I am open to ideas of what we can do to get Georgetown on, and in, the map. I haven't seen anyone do one of these here, so I figured I would give it a go.

RSVP here

3 comments
Level 6

Re: Georgetown Meetup

Hey, i'm not actually attending. But i haven't really met any other local guide in my area. I'm Azam, from Shah Alam

Level 7

Hey, no worries. Yea, I haven't meet anyone who is into the local guide thing like I am either. What are some of you favorite things to do?

Level 10

Best of luck @Auzi85 and @azamroslan for the forthcoming Lg meet.

@Auzi85 wrote:

Georgetown Meetup

Cianfrani Coffee Co

109 W 7th St #105, Georgetown, TX 78626, USA

@June 30, 2017 @ 18:00 (CDT)

Have questions about what being a Google Guide is? Or maybe you have been doing this for a while but have never meet someone else that does it. I have been doing it for a while and would love to meet someone else who is into it. I am open to ideas of what we can do to get Georgetown on, and in, the map. I haven't seen anyone do one of these here, so I figured I would give it a go.

RSVP here