Swilcock's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Food Walk Edmonton, AB

So I'm looking to gather interest for a Food Walk in Edmonton this summer. We have so many great food festivals that we can hit food trucks, or do a jaunt around town looking for the best hole in the walls. I'm a Chef by day but a Glutton of Edible Goodies whenever I'm not working. Would love to see if this is something we can get off the ground. I will be doing a journey with some friends on the 23rd but there is so much more to the summer to explore.

Hope to meet some guides this summer! 

Edmonton, AB, Canada
3 comments
Level 4

Re: Food Walk Edmonton, AB

Would love to as I'm a total foodie at heart but it would depend on the timing as I live in Calgary and only work in Edmonton a certain no. of times per month...  LMK the dates when you get it hashed out

@Swilcock wrote:

So I'm looking to gather interest for a Food Walk in Edmonton this summer. We have so many great food festivals that we can hit food trucks, or do a jaunt around town looking for the best hole in the walls. I'm a Chef by day but a Glutton of Edible Goodies whenever I'm not working. Would love to see if this is something we can get off the ground. I will be doing a journey with some friends on the 23rd but there is so much more to the summer to explore.

Hope to meet some guides this summer! 

Level 5

I am interested! Let's do it! 

Level 6

Count me in