cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Food Lovers Meet Up

Food Lovers Meet Up

Jaffer Bhai's Delhi Darbar Restaurant & Takeaway

Shop No. 3, EE Heights, Next to KFC, SV Road, Jogeshwari West, Khan Estate, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102, India

April 28, 2018 @ 11:30 (IST)

Hi People, I would like to invite all to the Food Crawl meetup, eventually my first meetup. I am pretty excited meet all the new people. So what are we going to do in the meet up. First we will have food in Jaffer Bhai's Restaurant which has amazing delicacies. Cosy atmosphere and good staff, clean restaurant. For people traveling via train will need to get down at "Jogeshwari Station" and head to west. From there they take an Autorickshaw to Jaffer Bhai's. It will take you around 10 - 15 minutes to reach depending on the traffic. Now the cost will depend on how many people join us as more the people less the contributions however, you may expect at least 300 - 400 rupees per person. We will eating and enjoying the food, along with that we can share our knowledge and get to know each other. After food we will go out and walk around and we will be clicking pictures as there other famous spots which we can capture for Google street view and Maps. Me being the person promoting 360° video camera's, I will be sharing my knowledge about them. Also please join this meet-up if you are ok to be on my YouTube video. I have my own YouTube Channel Name - Life N Food - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1eueOFUYec2RgxycLsacQ At the end we will gain new friends, knowledge and have fun!!

RSVP here

Shop No. 3, EE Heights, Next to KFC, SV Road, Jogeshwari West, Khan Estate, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102, India
8 comments
Level 6

Re: Food Lovers Meet Up

Guys, please ask any questions you may have about the meet up

Level 7

HI, Saudi Ansari 

Good to see you organizing an event for the local guides to meet-up and to share one another experience. I wish I could attend this meetup but I am a long way up at Delhi.  I wish u guys have the best moments all together. All the best for your 360 videos and to your youtube channel. 

Level 6

Thank you, Rohit. I will be Delhi on 23rd but only for few hours and will return home to Mumbai. May be we can meet up for few minutes if we get an opportunity. 

Level 7

it's so unfortunate to tell you that I will be leaving for my hometown on 20th.  Anyways I work in Noida, Hope we will meet next time you plan to come to Delhi.  

Level 8

hello Saud,

Can we Host a meetup together at South Mumbai.We can Have Photowalk,Geowalk & Foodlovers meetup as well. 

Level 6

Sure we can lets plan and meet up, message me on Instagram or email me . @jayb08 we can than plan further. Instagram - @saud968

Or email - saud968 

Level 6

Unfortunately no one turn up, I was hoping for at least 2 people but zero. 

Level 6

Hey @jayb08 let me know if you want to collaborate in setting up south Mumbai meet up.