TusharRayate's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: First Pune Local Guides Meetup

Congratulations... @TusharRayate

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Hi

whenever you have the next meetup I will come

thanks

Anjali Sabharwal aundh pune

@TusharRayate wrote:

Hi All,
It was Awwwwwwwwwesome experience we all local guides from pune had on this sunday at cafe peterdonuts, Pune.
Firstly was worried if people will be able to Manage/Attend the meetup as it was mine first experience too but everyone who have joined seemed too much energized and they were excited too as i was 😉

The main agenda for meetup was to just introduce ourself to each other and to share experiences. We have learned a lot from each other, everyone was having different stories. One of them Mr.Mangesh Was Local Guides Trusted Photographer so he was having a lot to share and it was an great experience as we learned a lot from him.

Apart form just sharing thoughts, experiences we had discussion on various things like how we could help google maps in order to make it more perfect.

Soon we are planning to have next meetup. Looking forward to join more peoples on same.
Keep watching this space.

Meetup Pictures are here: 

Cafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PuneCafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PunePune Local Guides MeetupPune Local Guides MeetupDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsCafe View 1Cafe View 1Cafe View 2Cafe View 2Pune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 3Pune Local Guides Team 3With Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For MeetupWith Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For Meetup

@TusharRayate wrote:

Hi All,
It was Awwwwwwwwwesome experience we all local guides from pune had on this sunday at cafe peterdonuts, Pune.
Firstly was worried if people will be able to Manage/Attend the meetup as it was mine first experience too but everyone who have joined seemed too much energized and they were excited too as i was 😉

The main agenda for meetup was to just introduce ourself to each other and to share experiences. We have learned a lot from each other, everyone was having different stories. One of them Mr.Mangesh Was Local Guides Trusted Photographer so he was having a lot to share and it was an great experience as we learned a lot from him.

Apart form just sharing thoughts, experiences we had discussion on various things like how we could help google maps in order to make it more perfect.

Soon we are planning to have next meetup. Looking forward to join more peoples on same.

Cafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PuneCafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PunePune Local Guides MeetupPune Local Guides MeetupDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsCafe View 1Cafe View 1Cafe View 2Cafe View 2Pune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 3Pune Local Guides Team 3With Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For MeetupWith Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For Meetup

Level 9

Hello @anjalisabharwal Ma'am,
Glad to hear that you are interested in next meetup, please join our unofficial Google local guides community supported by Google Local Guides Team and stay stunned for next meetup 

@anjalisabharwal wrote:

Hi

whenever you have the next meetup I will come

thanks

Anjali Sabharwal aundh pune

@TusharRayate wrote:

Hi All,

@TusharRayate wrote:

Hi All,

Level 6

Hello,

pls plan the next meet. 

Level 6

Looks very interesting... unfortunately I missed it..😐

Next time though

@TusharRayate wrote:

Hi All,

Level 6

No but you will get discount coupon n much more if you are posting on local guide.

@dhananjayg wrote:

Very Nice Keep it up !

But I have a question Does google pays for being local guide ?

Is there any  remuneration or we do for personal interest?

@dhananjayg wrote:

Very Nice Keep it up !

But I have a question Does google pays for being local guide ?

Is there any  remuneration or we do for personal interest?

Level 4

Great, Thats cool!. I hope i can join the group too, but staying in chandigarh.

Level 7

Hey there,

Let's plan another Meet-up, as I see its been two months since last meet. We can plan on regular meet-ups at least once in a month.

Regards,

Kunal

Level 9

Hello @agkunal11
Kindly join our Google Local Guides community for pune, you will get the information about personal groups where you can have a track on meetup 🙂
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114012680756876700975

Regards,
Tushar Rayate

@agkunal wrote:

Hey there,

Let's plan another Meet-up, as I see its been two months since last meet. We can plan on regular meet-ups at least once in a month.

Regards,

Kunal

Level 8

Anyone from bihar is here

Ranvijay