Did you mean: 
Level 2

Finding peoples in kolkata

Anyone from kolkata ??

Durga Nagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Finding peoples in kolkata

@TusharS so many guys from kolkata @DrShaunak @Amitesh_Gayen are from there . they leading West Bengal Local guides  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 4

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Level 9

Yes Mahabub is right we are here in Kolkata Our comunity `s owner are @Amitesh_Gayen da dr shaunak da.

Googler

@TusharS You can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post to help others find your posts, too.

I also recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

@TusharS wrote:

Anyone from kolkata ??

@TusharS

In addition to @MahabubMunna

Link page is here for community of North bangal Local Community

Hope seniors guided you in more details.

Regards

Level 4

i ammmmmmmm