Leandro-Justiça's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Feedback on the meeting in Guarulhos - Brazil

The meeting was very good. We had a lot of fun, we know the history of the company, which was presented by the owner of the place.

Some site visitors got interested and asked questions about the event as well as they signed up for the show.

I share with you the link of the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KK3pKpzYszJipPHQ2

Points to improve:
I believe that Google could have some way of publicizing the events created. Increasing the possibility of more participants. Not all tabs are active in connect, nor do they usually search about scheduling events.

Best points:

- To know the guides of the region
- Advertise the Local Guides program
- Have a moment of fellowship with the local community
- Exchanging information to improve our contributions
- and fun

Thank you for the opportunity to organize this event. It was very funny.

Brasil
2 comments
Googler

Re: Feedback on the meeting in Guarulhos - Brazil

Hi @Leandro-Justiça. Thanks for sharing feedback on your meet-up in Guarulhos as well as pictures. Glad to hear it was successful and I encourage you to share feedback with us at all times under "Feedback & Feature Requests" as we use your feedback to shape the future of the program, including Connect. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Re: Feedback on the meeting in Guarulhos - Brazil

Hi, @TraciC

Thanks for listening. In the future I will share comments in the "Feedback & Feature Requests"

Thanks