Connect with lagos local guides

I 'll love to connect with local guides in lagos 

Regards

Aty

Lagos, Nigeria
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Connect with lagos local guides

Hello @Aty and Welcome am please to have you here.. I am a Local Guide from Lagos but currently not in Lagos, but I can tag you along with the Lagos Local Guides. @SanyaOdare is a community moderator for Lagos and I will also be inviting him to this discussion. As you are new here let me give you some information on how you can use this forum:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
    - Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
    - Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
    - Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
    - Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our June 2017 Introduction thread, If you have any more questions please feel free to ask 🙂

Level 10

Re: Connect with lagos local guides

Welcome to LG Connect @Aty and many thanks to @HelloSamsonR who's done a great job of reeling out most vital info that are necessary for you. @iykmba, @EmekaU, @pwanaduku, @Sayo@esietukeme, @UzomaJ, @ChiomaJ, @OluwaseunA and many more are some of Lagos Local Guides I'm glad you would love to meet as well.

Lagos Local Guides PosterLagos Local Guides Poster

Please feel free to acquaint yourself with some thrilling moments we've had together during previously held meet-ups like Lagos Food Crawl, Lagos With Nature, etc.

Lagos Food Crawl Meet-UpLagos Food Crawl Meet-Up

Lagos Local Guides at Lufasi Nature ParkLagos Local Guides at Lufasi Nature ParkLagos Local Guides at Lufasi Nature ParkLagos Local Guides at Lufasi Nature Park Lagos Arts & Culture Crawl comes up this Saturday and that's one meet-up you can't afford to miss. It presents you an opportunity to physically meet all or some of the aforementioned LGs.