KalliV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Connect for October Contest

I would love to connect with other local guides and inspire each other to write reviews and contribute during the October challenge month! Who would be interested?

Fort Collins-Loveland, CO, Loveland, CO, United States
14 comments
Level 3

Re: Connect for October Contest

KalliV

I'm interested, but I'm really just interested for Loveland.  I've got some connection over at the I Love Loveland Facebook Page, but I don't think we would get enough participation to win the challenge.  Just my 2 cents.

Level 3

I'm still willing to just meet up with other local guides!

Level 4

Love to...I'm exploring Salida area right now, but that sounds fun!

@KalliV wrote:

I would love to connect with other local guides and inspire each other to write reviews and contribute during the October challenge month! Who would be interested?

I'm interested...need a new challenge

@KalliV wrote:

@KalliV wrote:

Level 4

@KalliV wrote:

Where are the best places to go?  I'm from Louisiana...been exploring Colorado since July, heard Oktoberfest is a blast

Level 2

I am in Lakewood and would love to meet

Level 1

Hey I would be interested where do you want to do it.

Level 2

I would love to!

Level 2

@KalliV wrote:

ABSOLUTELY!! 

Level 4

Hey there...where are you now?  I'm in Salida, CO...exploring taking lots of pics!