Gorihuela's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Connect Live Patagonia - San Francisco 2018

Hi there,

I'm a South African born Argentinian, living in the North Patagonian region since 2016. For many years I was a tango dancer and travelling a weekly thing in my job. After a health issue left me with slightly disabled to continue working in the dance world, I decided to move back to my family's home town in Argentina. Since then I got back into college and started working as a culture manager and an theatre director. My strong point and favorite is connecting both people and resources. My main activity is on performance productions direction and I have been sponsored by the education department of the Ministry of Culture. And for my next theatre production I have received a grant from the National Fund for the Arts (FNA). I am looking forward on collaborating in the exchange of cultural knowledge from the world to Patagonia and viceversa. And for this I believe the internet and the tools Google offer are mandatory. Nothing is more empowering than meeting with a group of enthusiasts. Since I came back to el Alto Valle in Patagonia I have been trying to show to others, specially locals, the undervalued natural and cultural unique features of this area has to offer. 

Gonzalo Orihuela
General Roca, Río Negro, Argentina