Gina7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Connect Live 2018 : about me, experiences, Expectation

Hello everyone,

I am Taiwan's local guide, I am an university student and my major is industrial design.

I want to thank to Google first, To give me a chance to be a competitor of the connect live .

I have been a local guide since 2017. I used maps to find the place and also made the comments.

By sharing the pictures and comments ,visitors don't need to search thousands of the travel notes anymore.

Use Google Maps to confirm the location. In the meantime, you can see the rates and comments written by local guides.

it very useful and easy to use!!! 

This is a good chance to meet friends with similar interests, someone who is willing to share the beautiful town to everyone.

During the connect live, I can listen Seniors experience, the place where they had been before; I can listen the message they want to convey too.

Then,Share my experiences of Maps, Besides, my travel experiences to let more people know about Taiwan.

After sharing ideas and maybe creating brainstorming session, I can get different ideas and also change my attitude towards things.

This will be my first time to visit San Francisco, I cannot wait to join the connect.

I am looking forward to going aboard, that must be my best experience ever!!!!

Taiwan, 台灣