Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Chinatown Crawl Houston

Chinatown Crawl Houston

Jusgo Supermarket

May 07, 2017 @ 17:00 (CDT)

This is my first meet-up gathering. I want to meet other Google Local Guides in Houston. If this is successful, I can host more food crawl meetups.

On Sunday, May 7, I plan to host a dinner party at Xin Jiang BBQ. After that, we’ll proceed to have desserts at Star Snow Ice. All of these locations are in a short walking distance. There are plenty of parking by Jusgo Supermarket.

Wear a pair of good walking shoes and let’s start from Jusgo Supermarket. I’m going to give you a tour of this Asian supermarket. At 6:25, we are walking few steps to Xin Jiang BBQ restaurant for dinner. After dinner, the crawlers will proceed to Star Snow Ice for milk tea with tapioca balls – the popular dessert drink in Chinatown.

(Note: Venue changed due to closing of Korean restaurant.)

RSVP here

** Follow me for the next Chinatown Crawl Meetup in Houston, Texas, United States **
Houston, TX, United States
6 comments
Level 7

Re: Chinatown Crawl Houston

Thanks for the invite to this event. I won't be making it, but please keep me posted on future outings. Hope everyone has a great time.

Level 10

@ChristopherTravel wrote:

Thanks for the invite to this event. I won't be making it, but please keep me posted on future outings. Hope everyone has a great time.

Most definitely. My next Chinatown Crawl will be in July. It's likely to be on Friday.

** Follow me for the next Chinatown Crawl Meetup in Houston, Texas, United States **
Level 10

A quick announcement. The originally planned venue has been changed due to a closing restaurant in the lineup. We are still going to "dine" at Teacup Cafe for Taiwanese food.

Level 10

Oops. More change. Teacup Cafe can't accommodate my headcount. I have to move it to Jusgo Supermarket.

Level 10

I have to change location. The restaurant won't accommoda...

I have to change location. The restaurant won't accommodate large crowd. I am replacing with a new meetup page. please approve. thank you.
Level 10

I can't locate user RabimbaK who replied to my original meetup event. I need to tell him the location change.