AdrienneC2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Charlotte NC Meetup on Monday 6/7/18

Hi All - I'm a brand new local guide and yet a quick learner :-). Based on the conversations I'm seeing when I do a search for "Charlotte NC Meetup" I can tell that there has not been a gathering planned (yet) for our community and I'd love to be the first.

While I don't officially qualify for the privilege of hosting this gathering (you need to be a level 3 or higher to host), I have good experience building communities and hosting meetups and would like to throw a date out there and see who can make it.

The purpose of this get together is to get to know other Google Local Guides who live in or near Charlotte NC. We'll meet at The Rabbit Hole (address: 1801 Commonwealth Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205) and there is no need to RSVP . . . just show up!

We'll share some drinks (they are a bar so have a full beer, wine and liquor menu + lots of non-alcoholic drinks for those that don't imbibe) and make some memories and discuss interests to see if anyone has any experience in photography and can lead a future Google Local Guide photo walk in the month of July or August.

Charlotte, NC, USA
4 comments
Level 6

Re: Charlotte NC Meetup on Monday 6/7/18

Sounds like a plan.  Anything I can do to assist? 

Level 7

I'm stoked for a local meetup! However, I'll be out of town that day! 😞

Level 7

Where is the meetup?

Please read this post before replying me! '''From --zixuan75'''
Level 6

Did this ever happen? Is there another one planned?