SRivelles's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Catalunya

Obro aquest post per local guides de Catalunya i especialment al Maresme. Una manera de estar en contacte entre nosaltres. 

Maresme, Barcelona, Espanya
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Catalunya

Hello @SRivelles,

We know there are a lot of Local Guides here in Connect and here's some information you may find helpful:  you can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community (at the top right corner) for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post to help others find your posts, too.

If you haven't already seen it, I recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Please find Google supported unofficial Local Guide communities around you at this link

To learn more about starting your own online community click here

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

Aquí una local guide del Baix Llobregat!

Level 8

Aquí una local guide de Barcelona

Level 4

Bon dia, no acabo d'entendre com funciona això però si puc donar un cop de mà en alguna cosa, compteu amb mi. 

Gràcies

Sandra

Level 8

Aquí un de Reus, Tarragona

Level 7
Level 7

I local guides tambien del baix llobregat! 

Level 1

Hola, 

Aquí un altre LG del Maresme.  Per a tot el que us sigui útil.

Level 9

Ok, perfecte! Gràcies!

Level 9

we! 🙂