VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

@AlejandraMaria let me know if you have any questions.

Level 8

Re: [CANCELLED] WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

Darn, I was writing a really good post when it disappeared right in front of my eyes.  It started happening yesterday... it feels as if some culprit is making sure I lose my posts and get discouraged.

In any event 🎬 take 2

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP for sharing this data when no one would 🤔 

I tell you would make an outstading Moderator 🏅🏆  You certainly have the etiquette and finesse all Moderators should intuitively possess and exhibit.

I was kind of thinking that perhaps this is what could have happened. i.e., multiple edits to the maps rendered page in Connect. Maybe, maybe not. The code would have to be analyzed from both ends.

I will look into your reschedule recommendation.  After all, I have it all beautifully setup and AGAIN! thanks to you my Connect cyber friend, I am beginning to build a Local Guides following.

Level 10

Thanks for your generous compliment, @VBenedict. Glad to hear you're making friends with all the Local Guides. Which ever way you decide to go, please feel welcome to join in for @AlejandraMaria's video to showcase all the participating cities. Everyone's invited to share a 10 second video and 10 nice photos. Please be encouraged @VBenedict, you're an awesome host for NYC. Thanks again and kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@VBenedict wrote:

Darn, I was writing a really good post when it disappeared right in front of my eyes.  It started happening yesterday... it feels as if some culprit is making sure I lose my posts and get discouraged.

In any event 🎬 take 2

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP for sharing this data when no one would 🤔 

I tell you would make an outstading Moderator 🏅🏆  You certainly have the etiquette and finesse all Moderators should intuitively possess and exhibit.

I was kind of thinking that perhaps this is what could have happened. i.e., multiple edits to the maps rendered page in Connect. Maybe, maybe not. The code would have to be analyzed from both ends.

I will look into your reschedule recommendation.  After all, I have it all beautifully setup and AGAIN! thanks to you my Connect cyber friend, I am beginning to build a Local Guides following.

Level 9

Hi @VBenedict,

I agree with @Osaka78forTRUMP that you have to share a video with us and be part of the Recap of Recaps.

Even if you are pending for the new meet-up, you have been very  inmerse in the process. 

You can upload a video saying "Hello I am Viginia from New York, USA, America" and some of the photos you have used on the post of your meet-up.

Upload it here, in the shared Album full of wonderful photos and videos 🙂

Looking foward to seeing you in action :)))

Good Night from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Hello  @AlejandraMaria  @Osaka78forTRUMP

I have been practicing got a couple of takes but did not like them and were over 15 secs.  I am going to try again tomorrow with a friend filming it.

Level 6

what this 

Level 9

Hi @VBenedict,

We need something easy, we just want to see you talking :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria  I do not like what we recorded earlier.  Just go ahead without me.  I will do it next time.  I am sure there will be other opportunities in the near future.

Thank you.  I am sure it will be an amazing video collage.  Looking foward to streaming it.

Level 9

Ohhh, what a pity @VBenedict.....

Yes, there will be other opportunities in the future. We love World Wide Meet-Ups.

Good Morning from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

Level 8

Thank you kindly for understanding @AlejandraMaria     I am very much looking forward to streaming the recap.  I am certain it is going to be superb.

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Ohhh, what a pity @VBenedict.....

Yes, there will be other opportunities in the future. We love World Wide Meet-Ups.

Good Morning from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.