Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[CANCELLED] Roses Event Kelaâ M'Gouna

Roses Event Kelaâ M'Gouna

Kalaat M'Gouna

Kalaat M'Gouna, Morocco

May 26, 2018 @ 11:00 (WET)

Hi everybody, this May began on 21 to 30 of the month, the roses event in Morocco ! So for those who are interested by taking natural lanscapes, as well as the roses, rdv in Kelaâ M'Gouna in Morocco from 21 to 31 May 2018 ! Personally a wil be there starting on May 26, in the centrale place in down town at 11h00 Am, with a small sign written on local guides, to recognize me ! For info, the geographical location of Kelaâ M'Gouna, offers a spectacular landscapes, a magnificent region. Thanks for your participation ♥

More on Instagram, Facebook, NikonClub, YourShot & Google Maps
Kalaat M'Gouna, Morocco
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Roses Event Kelaâ M'Gouna

Hi @ATO_Explore, I agree . I am in with you like in Casablanca and I propose that this time we make it in video. What do you think about it?

Anyway see you there on May 26.

Level 9

Hi @Samize, thanks for your participation, yes it's a great idea, to make a video or a live in this event, why not ♥

Thanks @Samize , for your idea and your participation ♥

Level 9

Hello dear participants, I am sorry to tell you that the expected meetup will not take place for reasons of accessibility.

The carrier that was to accompany us, will be delayed and therefore the journey from Casablanca to Kelâa M'Gouna southeast is about 530 km, can not be done on time, and this is due to the distance.

For my part the weekend of May 26 to 27 is an opportunity because I do not work, so I could not participate beyond 27!

I apologize again and I promise you a great meeting, with the approval of the Google Connect Team

Best Regards

Level 9

Bonjour cher Équipe Google Connect, la raison pour laquel...

Bonjour cher Équipe Google Connect, la raison pour laquelle le meetup est annulé est que le transporteur qui devait nous accopagner, aura du retard et donc le trajet de Casablanca à Kelâa M'Gouna au sud-est a environs 530 km, ne pourra se faire dans les délais, et ceci étant dû à la distance. Pour ma part le week-end du 26 au 27 Mai est une opportunité car je ne travail pas, donc je ne pourrais y participé au delà du 27.