ØrjanJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Averagely familiar guide in Bergen, Norway

If you are an ambitious hiker, I recommend the 7 mountain trip 🙂 https://www.bergenoghordalandturlag.no/7-fjellsturen/rute/ But don't rush it. Might hurt your knee like I did. It doesn't have to be on the 7 mountain trips day. You might also just do the most popular mountains. Ulriken and Fløyen. They also have "Shortcuts". A train that goes up Fløyen, and a gondol for Ulriken. Ulriken also has a rappling line thing in summer. Other things to do: Ricks club for a lively one on Saturdays. The Cave, for rock / metal. When there are events.

Bergen, Norway
6 comments
Level 3

Re: Quite familiar guide in Bergen, Norway

Yeah, I recommend new people to get a guide if they want to explore and learn about Bergen. It's a beautiful place, so take a trip.

Level 6

Hi,

I am planning on spending 4-5 days around Bergen this summer - from June 7-11.  It would be great to hear your recommendations.  Currently I have penciled in visiting Briksdal or Jostedalen Glacier (and do some hiking around that area), hopefully some whitewater rafting and/or SUPing near Vossevangen and perhaps catching Furebergfossen or Langfoss.  I do want to make this a very active vacation so if you have anything else you could recommend I would appreciate your help.

Thank you / Takk for hjepen (Jeg lærer norsk ... veldig sakte  🙂 )

Indrek

Level 3

If you are an ambitious hiker, I recommend the 7 mountain trip 🙂 https://www.bergenoghordalandturlag.no/7-fjellsturen/rute/ But don't rush it. Might hurt your knee like I did. You might also just do the most popular mountains. Ulriken and Fløyen. They also have "Shortcuts". A train that goes up Fløyen, and a gondol for Ulriken. Ulriken also has a rappling line thing. Other things to do: Ricks club for a lively one on Saturdays. Garage and The Cave for rock / metal. When there are events.

Level 6

Thank you for your swift reply.

Will surely check them out.

Thanks

Indrek

Level 4

Hi, can you recommend any activities and must see places in Bergen in November please? It seems to fall between summer and winter activities with many things closed or not yet open. Thank you. 

Level 3

I really just recommend the same as I did above. Except now the weather is not dry or warm, so if you're hiking you need warm waterproof shoes with high ankles, and clothes. This city gets rainy. For other activities search on.