LionelDeWit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Are you from Lisbon ?

Hi everyone, how are you doing ?

Let me introduce myself at first, I'm Lionel I'm from Lille a city in the north of France and I arrived 2 months ago and I will stay a year in Lisbon so I want to meet some people here.

Maybe we can visiting a part of Lisbon together or eat/drink something in a Bar or Restaurant and share our experience on Google (Maps and Google+) and create an active community or join a old one like this we don't need to start from nothing, make some news friends and have fun !!! 🙂

In this community some Meet-up will be create on some different subject (Photo, Food, drink, walk, shopping, etc...).

Leave a message if you want more information about me or the activities.

SEE YOU SOON

Lionel

images.jpg

Lisbon, Portugal
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Are you from Lisbon ?

Hi @LionelDeWit,

Just some tips to help you meet other Local Guides - I would suggest planning a Meet-up for LGs in your area!

If you would like to host or plan a Meet-up, I recommend reading this post here which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Of course there are no guarantees that the LG community has a large contingent in your area but don't be discouraged! This post here has a ton of advice for persons like yourself that are interested in meeting other Local Guides.  Best of luck to you!

I am not available to respond on the weekend