Venturesome_Dudu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Any Local Guides in Johannesburg looking to connect?

How about Mall of Africa? I find contributing to be quite addictive. Would like to chat about how some things.. ie how we benefit as guides, and what kind of perks there are and when we receive it. Badges and levels are not really that valuable unless there are some real incentives attached. So i would like to hear from guys in the community what keeps them going?

So we have a topic, or a suggested topic. Let me know what u guys think. Think this is central enough. 😁

Level 6

Heya,

How about an impromptu meet-up Monday? 

Level 7

i am local guide, would like to meet up.

email <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED> Paul Saad.

lets setup a meeting.

Level 6

Hi. 

Email: <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>

Tel: <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED> 

Regards,

Henning

Former Google Contributor

@paulsaad@Henninglubbe, I have removed the contact details from your posts as Connect is a public forum and we want to ensure everyone's privacy. There is a private messaging system in place if you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides.

You can check out the meet-up site to find out if there are any meet-ups happening near you. You are always welcome to host your own too! Here are some information that may be useful to you when hosting your first meet-up:

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.