ShawnT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Any Colorado Local Guides in the Community?

Hey Colorado and Local Guides,

I searched the forum for any mention of Colorado and didn't find any.  I'd like to see how many guides we have in the area and start a discussion of how we can continue to map out this amazing state for anyone new or traveling through.

Feel free to respond and let me know if you're interested in this idea.  Happy Guiding!

Shawn

34 comments
Level 2

Re: Any Colorado Local Guides in the Community?

I will be moving to Boulder in about 2 weeks and would love to see the beauty of Colorado while contributing to the Local Guide community! 

Mike

@ShawnT wrote:

I searched the forum for any mention of Colorado and didn't find any.  I'd like to see how many guides we have in the area and start a discussion of how we can continue to map out this amazing state for anyone new or traveling through.

Feel free to respond and let me know if you're interested in this idea.  Happy Guiding!

Shawn

Level 3

Hey Shaun,

I'm in Denver but travel all corners of the greater metropolitan area.  Would love to set up a meet up if we can find enough people.  I have been meaning to take my son hiking and contibute some things along the way but have been terribly busy this year. 

Regards,

Jesse Otten

Level 3

Hey,

Although I'm pretty busy and has an awkward schedule but I'd like to swing by sometimes if we start a meet up.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for setting up this discussion @ShawnT. I have moved your post to the "Let's Meet-up" board so that more people can see your post!

Level 2

Denver here as well! Would love to meetup

Level 7

Hallo! 

Denver born and raised. I know this place like the back of my hand, but wow this place has been changing like crazy lately. I'd love to participate in a meet up too! 

Level 3
Level 3

I'm in Denver. Count me in!

Level 2

I'm in.

@ShawnT wrote:

Shawn

Level 6

Hi Shawn - I'm in Westminster!  We should have a meet-up group for all of us in Denver.

Thanks,

Doug