AlJepper's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Anyone in the Seattle Bellevue Redmond area?

@JoshG @AlJepper @SophieS

Seattle would be great to meet in! (I am without a car)

Level 3

Re: Anyone in the Seattle Bellevue Redmond area?

I'd be up for meeting up in the area.  I'm in Bellevue, but I don't mind heading over to Seattle.  I generally can be available on most weekends with a little notice.  Also, I'm up for weekday evenings if it's in Bellevue/Redmond area.

Level 2

Re: Amyone in the Seattle Bellevue Redmond area?

Hi there, I'm also interested in a meet up if available, thanks. 

Level 5

hey im located in redmond, im prefectly down for a meet up

@AlexG wrote:

Is anyone in the Greater Seattle area?  Eastside?  I know you guys are out there, based on the sheer number of photos being submitted.

It would be great to meet up and do an event like other cities.

Just my 2¢

Googler

@misterkchung @JustinZ @KelvinC @AlJepper @JacobM Sounds like a good group in Seattle! I hope you all can meet-up! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 2

I'm in the South Seattle / Burien area -- I am a photographer, so, while I should have way more photos submitted than I already do lol... I only have 1, so getting out and snapping some new photos for places around here would be great!

Level 5

@Aaron MatthewP wrote:

I'm in the South Seattle / Burien area -- I am a photographer, so, while I should have way more photos submitted than I already do lol... I only have 1, so getting out and snapping some new photos for places around here would be great!

Let's try to get a group together and do something fun, maybe the underground tour or Emp

Level 2

@JacobM wrote:

@Aaron MatthewP wrote:

Let's try to get a group together and do something fun, maybe the underground tour or Emp

The Underground Tour would be pretty awesome, I've always wanted to go -- I've been to EMP maybe once or twice, sadly, I know I need to go way more though with so many great exhibits!

Level 5

@Aaron MatthewP wrote:

@JacobM wrote:

@Aaron MatthewP wrote:

The Underground Tour would be pretty awesome, I've always wanted to go -- I've been to EMP maybe once or twice, sadly, I know I need to go way more though with so many great exhibits!

@Aaron MatthewP wrote:

@JacobM wrote:

@Aaron MatthewP wrote:

Let's get some people together and make this happen

Level 3

I'm in Seattle. South Seattle to exact. Straddling the Seattle/Renton/Skyway/Tukwila border.