Scattovisuale's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

double account

salve, sono un Local Guide dall'Italia, ho due indirizzi gmail su cui senza accorgermene, ho diviso le mie recensioni. Nel profili [Redacted]  ho 851 punti, nel profilo [Redacted] ho oltre 1400 punti. Dato che sono sempre io, esiste il modo di riunire il punteggio in un solo profilo? Non so se sono stato chiaro. saluti

Hi, I am a Local Guide from Italy, I have two gmail addresses on which I do not know, I have shared my reviews. In the profiles [Redacted] I have 851 points, in the profile [Redacted] I have over 1400 points. Since I am the same person, is there a way to bring the score into one profile? I do not know if I was clear. regards

Firenze, FI, Italia
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: double account

Hello @Scattovisuale, I redacted your email addresses from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Here is the answer to your question - Contributions cannot be transferred between accounts. You are able to copy reviews from one account and post it to another. We recommend you copy the review, delete the review on the original account and then submit that review from your personal account. You can do the same thing with photos. Other contributions, however, are not transferable.

Furthermore, the Local Guides program only recognizes one account per person as noted in our program rules. Therefore, we ask you to participate as a Local Guide with only one of those accounts. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding!