mattias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

haven't redeemed drive storage

hi, i became level 4 before summer and i haven't redeemed my google drive storage. in my personal page there isn't any link. what can i do?

thanks

54 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: haven't redeemed drive storage

@mattias A member of the team will have to look into your account and will be in touch privately via email. Please expect an email from the team within the next 5-7 days. Thank you for your patience. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @mattias,

First of all, please check if the Drive Space entry is listed under your Level 4 section in your LG account homepage or not.  www.google.com/local/guides/home

If the Drive entry is not listed, then you can mention / tag our LG Moderators so that they can help you.

If the Drive entry is here, but not Redeem Link, then it can be due to the Redemption Windows (30 days upon reaching Level 4) is missed.  In this case, even our LG Moderators might not be able to help you.

Good luck!

Level 4

there is the Drive entry, but no redeem link. so i lost my opportunity to have the benefit? i can't recall any communication regarding the Redemption Windows, am i correct?

Connect Moderator

Hi @mattias, do you remember specifically in the summer when you became level 4? Did you get any email about it? If it has past 30 days, unfortunately you will not be able to redeem it anymore.

Level 4

I'm sorry but I didn't receive any email with this deadline. 

Level 8

Hi @mattias,

The Drive Benefit and Redemption policy changed during July, 2016.

So if you have any material that can show you reached L4 before the policy change, then the old policy might be applicable to your case.

If the new policy is applicable, then I read the 30-days redemption window is quite strict and no known exceptions are granted that I am aware of.

Level 4

I definitely reached level 4 before the policy change. I have read the change in the storage benefit from 1Tb to 100Gb and i've posted many reviews. But, again, i haven't received any email that can prove this accomplishment.

Level 8

Hi @mattias,

If you are sure you reached L4 before the policy change, you should ask our Moderators to look into your case.  

Please tag/mention them directly.

Level 4

Tagging moderators for help

@TraciC @Corrie

Former Google Contributor

@mattias The Drive storage offer is for Level 4+ Local Guides where Drive storage is available. If you're a new Level 4 Local Guide, the code is available to you by visiting https://www.google.com/local/guides/home while signed into your Local Guides account. You must redeem your credit within 30 days of reaching Level 4.

You can learn more about this and the Local Guides program in our official Help Center.