TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Never got the extra Drive storae

I hit 201 reviews before the deadline and never got the email with the button for releasing extra storage. I got an email congratulating me on reaching Level 4. BFD! Where's the email with the storage button? Checked my Drive and it is still just 15GB.

Level 4

Re: Local Guide Google Drive Promotion

I did not receive an email then. Could you please resend? 

Level 6

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

@TraciC @YanniY I also achieved Level 4 (and it was reflected on my account before March 17) but my Local Guides account has not shown any option to redeem the storage reward.

Thanks,

-Mike

Level 4

Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hi I am unable to redeem my 100gb benefits of local guides after reaching level 4 , I received notification email and clicked on activate. But it takes me simply to local guess homepage. I don't see Google drive logo not acitvation code.i hope team will resolve my issue Screenshot_20170327-084551.png

Screenshot_20170327-084534.png

Screenshot_20170327-084527.png

Connect Moderator

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

@YanniY @JeslynL can you help check please? 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Never got the extra Drive storae

@WillliamC can you go to the following link while signed in to your Google account used for the Local Guides program?

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

Look around level 4 section, you should see a link to claim your benefit.

Level 4

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

Please help me redeem my 100gb which I earned prior to the deadline.  NO, there is no button there to redeem it.  Top, bottom, anywhere!  Please help.

Level 4

100GB

Please assist in helping me redeem my 100gb in Google Drive.  Met the deadline.  Did receive the email.  Takes me nowhere - appears to do nothing.  Have not received a code.  Thank you 

Level 4

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

@GeegW wrote:

Ahoy All!

I leveled to 4 before the promotion deadline, but still have not received my 100GB of storage yet. Does anyone else have this same problem or know where I address this concern?

Same problem.

Level 3

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

Huge congratulations! 😄

While 15 GB is a great starting point, I pay for 100GB of storage(Upgrading soon to 1TB), and it is a huge improvement/ difference compared to the 15 GB!

Sadly, I will never get it since I had an issue with my contributions and lost all my contribuations :(.