TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Google Drive

Hello Google , 

Im now In level 4 but i Not take 100 Gb in Google Drive Why ? 

Level 8
Level 8

Re: Google Drive

The promotion is over already. When did you reach level 4?

Level 4

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

there is no buttom over there.

please help me to get my 100gb

@aslamm wrote:

@DavidR Congratulations on reaching Level 4. Per the Local Guides Help Center and the email you received which directed you to visit https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/, you must visit that page within 30 days of reaching level 4/receiving that email to redeem your Drive storage. You should see a button/bar on that page to redeem your drive storage. Do you not see it anywhere?

Level 4

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

It is not in either of those places or anywhere else on the page.

Level 4
Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

I see it now and have redeemed it, thanks @JeslynL !

Level 7

Re: Forgot to activate 100GB drive space within month

Any details about that? Time limit, conditions, requirements, ...?

Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Facing the same issue. Level 4 was reached before the deadline, but the email was sent to me only on March 19th. 

Waited until now after reading somewhere it might take a bit, but nothing happened so far.

@JeslynL can you help?

Level 7

Re: Forgot to activate 100GB drive space within month

I have no clue what happened, a week back I saw 100GB free link again on my account. When I clicked on it I received 100GB free.

God or Google knows whats going on.

Either there was a bug which helped me get back my 100GB or it was purposely done by Google to mitigate the issue where people forgot to activate to within 30 days.

Anyway thanks google. I hope you will do the needful for others as well.

Level 4

Re: Google Drive

Hello!

I also met the deadline but never received any email or notification.  I reached level 4 around March 10.  Can a moderator please help me?

Level 4

Never got my GB Drive storage

I completed 201 reviews before the Mar 17 deadline but never got the button to release the 100gb Drive storage and my Drive is still at 15GB. I did get an email two days later congratulating me from reaching level 4 (BFD!). I appreciate the three responses who have told me to check my Level 4 status to find the button, but it is not there. I suspect Google did not log or verify my reviews at the time I made them (before the deadline). If so, I wasted a lot of time on this and am not happy.Level 4 display.JPG