Boris's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Monetarison, if Google Fotos suggests you a movie with you Local Guides videos and photos?

If am on a Local Guides Tour and take videos and photos there it happens that Google Fotos creates an interesting Video which I would like to use in my YouTube channel für my Local Guides Community.
I would like to know if the monterisation on YouTube works with the suggested music - always - or do I have to choose other sound from the YouTube soundbar? ...
Thank you for you help!

Boris Gonschorek
Herzberg am Harz, Deutschland
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Monetarison, if Google Fotos suggests you a movie with you Local Guides videos and photos?

If it is a copyright infringement Youtube will flag this. You can do a replacement track or find some copyright free library music to remove the infringement. So you have several options available for you on Youtube

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Re: Monetarison, if Google Fotos suggests you a movie with you Local Guides videos and photos?

If it is a copyright infringement Youtube will flag this. You can do a replacement track or find some copyright free library music to remove the infringement. So you have several options available for you on Youtube
Level 10

Thank you for your hint.
In another YouTube Community I was told that Google Fotos usually uses Royalty Free Music (It is even not necessary to mention the name of the artist.), so you can monetarise the movies on YouTube. That is very comfortable! 

Boris Gonschorek
Level 10

Hi @Boris

I also believe that Google only uses royalty free music for the videos it creates from your photos. I would not go to the YT Community with this however but ask over the Photos Help Forum to make it extra sure.

Level 5

@Boris Problem Solved

@BorisG wrote:

If am on a Local Guides Tour and take videos and photos there it happens that Google Fotos creates an interesting Video which I would like to use in my YouTube channel für my Local Guides Community.
I would like to know if the monterisation on YouTube works with the suggested music - always - or do I have to choose other sound from the YouTube soundbar? ...
Thank you for you help!