SaravanaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Map Maker Google

Hi Every one.

I have try to add my location in google map using google map maker and my location was not visible.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Map Maker Google

MapMaker is closed so that will be no help. Can you explain a little more what you mean by 'my location', do you mean your business, your private home or something else? Please write a fuller explanation of what you're trying to do

Level 7

Re: Map Maker Google

Hello @SaravanaK,

I hope you are having fun contributing. As informed by my friend @Pea, MapMaker has been closed down. 

If you wish to add a normal place to the maps, you may follow the below procedure.

To add a place, you need to long press the location where you wish to add the place. It will drop a pin there. You may swipe up the "Dropped Pin" and find an option there to "Add a place". Fill in the details like Name, Address, Pictures, Timings, etc and hit "Send". You will receive a message that the place is added successfully or is in review. Once reviewed, it will be added to the Maps.

I hope this helps 🙂

If there is anything specific, you may please let us know so that we can help you out at our best.

Cheers,

Zalak