Yash's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to join Unofficial local guides community in Google+

Hi @TraciC, Thanks alot for information  Ok so I have applied again in joining the unofficial community  The owner of the unofficial community confirmed me that he have added me already But when I try to join the community it says me error  I have tried joining the community many times but it seems the error is from Google side The owner also said me that the error is from Google side

The screenshot is provided below

Screenshot_2017-01-30-21-24-18.jpg

I can provide more information in private chat if needed

Thanks! 

Googler

Hi @Yash. If the owner has added you and confirmed you're not on the banned list (from which he can remove you from), I recommend visiting Google+ Help as we can not provide assistance for Google+.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

@TraciC Is there an official Google Local Guides Mobile App?

I am asking because that would make more convenient for Local Guides to get notified on the updates.

At present there are many Google Communities, Facebook Groups and Whatsapp Groups with unofficial LG Community, in that the notifications and communications are considered much faster. So If we have an official app then we could interact in the same way using official community itself.

Firstly, If there is such app please let us know

Secondly, Is it fine to start or be part of Unofficial Local Guides Community in any platform? or would it be wrong in any terms? if its wrong please let us know how.

I a asking it as it would help other Guides also to make their actions accordingly.

Thank You

Vivek Panicker
www.vivekvpanicker.weebly.com