Did you mean: 
Level 5

how can i get money

How to earn money on Google maps

Delhi, India
18 comments
Level 10

Re: how can i get money

Hi @NitinSharma You can't not earn money from Google Maps as it is a voluntary program. All our reviews, photos, edits we make to the Google maps are voluntary and thus we don't get the expectation to get been paid. If you will like to earn sign up for the street view trusted photographers program:https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

That program allows you to earn and it is a separate program from the Local Guides Program.

Regards

Level 10

Bad luck dear @NitinSharma, no chance here to make money.

@HelloSamsonR

@NitinSharma wrote:

How to earn money on Google maps

Level 10
Level 10

I guess this is not the right place but I admire your honesty by asking this question .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NitinSharma

Well it is easy...when you open Google Maps on your phone and Desktop....you just need to close both, maps one phone and maps on desktop...then go out and check online for jobs...when you find job open maps on your phone and set up work location...then you can start earning money (working on a new job) by traveling to your work over google maps navigation...

Very easy 🙂

Googler

@Anonymous Please remember that Connect is a global community where we all have different cultures and languages and understandings. Perhaps you were trying to make a joke but let's be kind to one another as that is what Local Guides is all about. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@HelloSamsonR this is great solution

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @NitinSharma You can't not earn money from Google Maps as it is a voluntary program. All our reviews, photos, edits we make to the Google maps are voluntary and thus we don't get the expectation to get been paid. If you will like to earn sign up for the street view trusted photographers program:https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

That program allows you to earn and it is a separate program from the Local Guides Program.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not see that I was unkind @TraciC

This is just one truth through the joke...and an honest answer to question...but OK I will not make jokes (answers) anymore 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @SriSedono_id 🙂

Level 4

ان تكسب اصدقاء خيرا من المال