MohammadAlwazzan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

what you love sharing most on Google Maps and why?

I love to share my journey, my own experiences and challenges that i face for example stores restaurants, public places, streets, phone numbers working hours and days  not mentioned yet or not really clear. I prefer to share also beautiful photos and panoramas taken by my Camera to let people seeing the places in a perfect way to attract them to discover new areas.

and I ensure to write my reviews about places that i visited to give the people the best guidance because i want to create a real help not given fake informations.

Egypt
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: what you love sharing most on Google Maps and why?

Hi again @MohammadAlwazzan,

I hope you are doing well 🙂

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your experience as a Local Guide! Your contributions are welcome and useful!

I’m going to move your post to the Local Stories board on Connect where the Local Guides from all around the world share their local stories and impressions. Please be aware that the How-tos section of Connect is the board where you can share your questions or tips related to Local Guides program or your Google Maps contributions.

I'm removing now the Arabic language tag from your post as it is in English. You're welcome to write your posts in the language you prefer. You can read more about language tags here How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!