Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

went Bobsledding today!!!!!!

dear readers,today the day december,18,2018 I went bobsledding it was awesome look here's the pic.me bobsleddingme bobsledding

Moscow, Russia
4 comments
Level 10

Re: went Bobsledding today!!!!!!

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to LG Connect Community,

Thanks for sharing a good photo, ...

Could you please have look and tell me whether this (Here) post will be useful for you? I am eagerly waiting for your response. can I help you in any way, to see your posts have more value to LG our community & Google Maps?

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous, 

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for the post. 
I agree with @TravellerG. Please follow the instructions to make it more useful for the Local Guides Connect Community. 

Thanks again. 

Welcome to Bangladesh!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Thank you dear @MdAtikuzzamanLimon for Taging me & refering the post.

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

I always wanted to try this experience, but I am a little bit scared and I didn't find a proper place to do it. 

Can you tell us a little bit more about your experience and if it was the first time for you? 

Maybe it will help me to gain a little bit of bravery in trying it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!