no drive space is got till now.
and now I am at level 6

Naduvil, Kerala, India
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: rewards

@Mark05, I'll confirm that there isn't a "fixed perk" or "permanent perk" or one at every Local Guides level. The Local Guides program is constantly evolving and perks and/or partner-promotions are offered from time to time. Local Guides will be notified of any perks they are eligible for when there are any offered. The best is to always check in here on Connect and to manage your email settings to enable receipt of Local Guides emails, including those about perks. Hope this clarifies.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hello @midhun752

Google Drive promotion is ended, but Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can still unlock 100GB of free storage.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

thanks 

Level 6

Are there any rewards for level 6 ?

There seem to be some conflicting comments.

I only joined local guides 2 weeks ago and have hit level 6 already. 

Moderator please confirm if there are any perks at level 6 and anything different at level 7. Is there a table with it written somewhere..?

Regards.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@Mark05, I'll confirm that there isn't a "fixed perk" or "permanent perk" or one at every Local Guides level. The Local Guides program is constantly evolving and perks and/or partner-promotions are offered from time to time. Local Guides will be notified of any perks they are eligible for when there are any offered. The best is to always check in here on Connect and to manage your email settings to enable receipt of Local Guides emails, including those about perks. Hope this clarifies.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Now there is no rewards for level 6

Kindly wait and contribute more

@Mark05

Level 6

And for level 7 ?

Level 3

thanxx @midhun752

Level 6

Is this still valid? I've been a contributor for a while and I've never received any rewards.. I was told to check this site out by a friend who was able to get free drive space.

Thanks,

Matt

Level 5

I hope reward storage will comeback,  Currently we have 17GB it's  less than thumb drive. approximate 50GB it's ok for me.