Gurukrishnapriya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: "THANKS FOR RECOGNISING US - FROM WGS & IVM TEAM"

Congratulations to Everyone who were part of this awesome team 🙂 Thank you for keeping all of our points together @Gurukrishnapriya  and @ajitthite  🙂 😄 

Level 8

Thanks a lot @Shrut19 for your rapid response.  Your cheerful support is a boon to me. 

@Anil6969 I am amazed at the immediate response from you,  before I could tag our dear friends.  Thanks for your help by tagging them.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

You are my dearest and true friend @Ewaade_3A . I got your compliments before I could tag you dear. Thanks for that.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Google Moderator

Hi @Gurukrishnapriya,

I am speechless. Once again, Local Guides like all of you proved how strong our community is. I am so impressed by the level of cooperation between all the hosts, co-hosts, organizers, and guests who not only contributed to this post but also kept the two meet-up series going for so long last year.

I loved reading about how much you all learned from each other and how much you supported each other. Thank you! Thank you for how amazing you are and how amazing your contributions are! While we strive to recognize the great efforts of Local Guides like you in different ways, I'd like to appeal to everyone to also use our Local Guides Nomination Form. There, you can nominate yourself or someone you know who's doing something great for the community and Google Maps.

Once again, thank you! ❤️

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @Arati , you were one of the great supporters,. I will never forget your cheerful talking. 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Once again I appreciate & thank your supports during all the events, dear @ajitthite ... & the intensive support for this post too.

sincerely.

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thanks a lot @DeniGu for your feedback and compliments.  You were always been a motivator in all my posts.  I feel very blessed and honoured for getting the support from you. It means a lot to me. Yes I will use the nomination form. 

Also I like to mention @TravellerG introduced me to Indian Local Guides and guided me in all the meetups. I am extremely thankful to him.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

नमस्कार..

@TravellerG 

Always welcome Sir..

Level 9

Thanks a lot @Shrut19 tai, It was you who introduced me to this group and I am thankful for that, and always will be.🙏

@Anil6969 bhai, you supported me throughout and it was your "even impossible says i'm possible" motto pushed me further. Your ability to make it possible with fun and keeping everyone busy without much a fuzz is just amazing!! Great to have such a friend!! 😀

My dear @Ewaade_3A , you are a wonderful person and I am blessed to have a friend like you!!👍

@Arati , thanks for your contribution at the later stage of 2020 and hoping for much more interactions and participation in coming future. 

By the way, if you all have missed the video earlier, it is live and visible at the bottom of the main post. Please take a look and share your one memory of the sessions. 😎🤝

Cheers!

Level 9

@TravellerG Sir, No need to thank me, it's your energy and your "Always available" approach has inspired most of us. Though I could not stay with you and the team till the end  of 2020, it was fascinating time spent together and a learning curve for me. Well, I know photography is still a pending program for me but definitely I will take it on soon.

Hoping to work again if time permits.

Cheers!