I miss you , i hope we can meet soon

Cheers

Ok. InshAllah one day.:)

Level 8

Re: "I Took a Selfie"

It looks real to me. Love the colors 🐸

Level 9

Wow 50lakhs views photography Nice you done a great contributions ,Thank you @VBenedict sharing with us...

Level 8

@NirmalTeja It is I who has to Thank you and the community. It is encouraging to be a member of a communiy so gracious and supportive of each other 🐣

@NirmalTeja wrote:

Wow 50lakhs views photography Nice you done a great contributions ,Thank you @VBenedict sharing with us...

Level 6

@Badruddeen, Your selfie with the tiger is pretty awesome. But, i wonder why this tiger looks sleepy and defenseless.

Cheers

Level 10

Awesome tiger photo @Badruddeen 🐯

Level 10

Yes, we'd love to share a slice of pizza with you in NYC. Hopefully one day we'll be so lucky. Your writing is beautiful, @VBenedict. Looking forward to more stories from New York. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🍕=😃
@VBenedict wrote:

@Osaka78  just remember that if you and your family are ever in NY it would be nice to organize a Meet-Up so we can show you "The Beauty of Our Cities" (title compliments of AlejandraMaría's) The Beauty of My Village

On another note:
I must admit that my writing on the Selfie post leaves much to be desired.
 😏  I have allowed myself to be rattled by the fact that Connect kept misbehaving 🤔

It is highly unusual for me to get rattled, at all, so easily...  for this please excuse my awful grammar...

I usually try my best to write proper English so that my fellow LGs who are new to the language get exposed to proper American English grammar.  I have mostly failed with my Selfie post.