bhupalshrestha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

"A picture speaks 1000 words" Photos for Google Map.

In Google maps, I proud to be one of the top local guide contributors from  Nepal, according to the points and levels. I just like to share my experience as a local guide. Photographs are a new way to communicate nowadays. Social media sites are centered around photography. Taking a photo is so much easier due to improved technology, it is the easiest way to save memory or a moment. It can be shared seen or understood easily. I am a simple photographer. I love photography, That's why  I  believe in "A picture speaks 1000 words".

Small Tajmahal in Agra, India.jpg

A photograph always speaks something. Things, which can never be expressed in words. Emotions which cannot be explained that easily. But a picture can. Definitely can. Photos play a very important role in my contribution too. Whenever or wherever I go, always caring for a camera or mobile. That's why most of the point, I earned from the picture in Google local guides. Photos either they have taken inside or outside, always beautiful. I actually love to take pictures. I already uploaded more than 16000 photos on Google map. That shows my passion for photography. I take photos because to give a perfect angle to my views and thoughts, To capture awesome moments and love to share with Googler.  I take Photographs because everything has a story, a face. I just want to see which one related to others. It's not about who else likes that photo or how good is it. For me, taking pictures is more about satisfying my own creative desires, it's more about hunting stories, it's more about making memories and enjoying the journey. Prem Mandir Temple,Brindaban , India..jpg It's wonderful that we, as Local Guides from every corner of the globe,   are actively reviewing, editing and uploading photos on Google Maps. Within it, I want to share my interest, local favorites, hidden and unknown places and put small businesses’ location on the map which will give those people the needed exposure to adopt in new places. It actually increases the business of people. I’m doing this because I enjoy this and get benefits from the time I use and other people will benefit because they receive information about a place in advance so they can decide whether to go/use this place or not. As a local guide, I always try to add information to Maps and edit any existing information that is incorrect. I deem it my responsibility to report a bug and suggest an improvement directly to the developers and make some changes to Maps

bhupal shrestha
Chandrapur, Nepal