Basantkumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

points for google map

Hello friends and the Team google maps,

i am so curious to know whether the edits /place marking/ mapping/ adding photos in Google-Earth also helps the to earn points in google maps and do the Google-Earth also helps to earn the points ? can anyone answer this question with description ? 

2 comments
Level 8

Re: points for google map

Hello @Basantkumar

As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.  Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system

Till I know you cannot warn points from Google earth, anyone can correct me if I am wrong 

It's not just about perks, contributing voluntarily helps many people thoughout the community

Thanks!

Level 6

Re: points for google map

what i want to know exactly is whether the editing/adding places etc on google earth contributes (or not) earning points and levels ?