DavidG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

points are not increasing

I reached 452 points and after that there is no increase when I add a comment or photo. That started a few days ago. Somebody has experienced the same lately?

Thanks,

David

Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
18 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: points are not increasing

I posted an update about those who may be seeing a loss of points. Please see this post which will be updated once the bug is resolved. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

I have noticed it too. In the past, points used to increase instantly when adding a review or a photo. Now it takes a few hours or half day. I think it is something temporary that will be fixed sooner or later. 

Level 10

It's probably a bug, my review and photo points show up instantly

NJ Local Guides

Level 10

In Italy the points are added automatically as soon as I posted a picture or a review. If I modify or Add a new place it takes more time. I think that during the night time some service is upgrading the point board because in the morning all the points are correctly added

Level 3

I added 30 images from my home city last 24 hrs, no points or anything yet.

There is one store I visited and reviewed from "place log" still in the list "to be reviewed" after i publish it. That place has not been published for 2 months now even if I click "publish" several times.

Sorry for rusty English

Level 10

But the 30 pictures were related to the same place or they are 30 different places? It's strange that, after more than 24h, no points have been added.

Level 3

Several different streets, same city. Here is the images on this profile: (google app) http://www.panoramio.com/user/9177709

Here is the other bug.. 4 images on link. I cannot "publish" this place for months.. It just sits there...
http://imgur.com/a/FUe8f
Level 10

You have to make sure your review hasn't been rejected

Level 3

And where do I do that? I've changed text of the store 3 times but no error-messages when publishing.

I don't see any errors publishing the images either. If I published image 2-3 months ago or edited something the upload/edit was almost instant.
Level 5

From mobile settings go to applications then choose maps.

Uninstall updates then open google maps from the same list where you find contributes you will find updates so updates.

Hopefully this will solve the problem.