AbhinandanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

photographer

Hello to one and all,

As i got a badge of expert photography so is there anything else related to photography d which we can do for maps and notified by some paid companies too.

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: photographer

Hey @AbhinandanT.

Glad to see you're interested in contributing more to Google Maps, and congratulations on being dubbed an expert photographer! The only way to earn some good money from Google Maps is to become a Street view trusted photographer, you can find details here https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Level 8

Thanks a lot for giving me such a useful info and  i  will surely work on it.

@ArielleM_ wrote:

Hey @AbhinandanT.

Glad to see you're interested in contributing more to Google Maps, and congratulations on being dubbed an expert photographer! The only way to earn some good money from Google Maps is to become a Street view trusted photographer, you can find details here https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/.

Hope this helps and good luck!

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Level 10

Congratulations for your expert photographer @AbhinandanT 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Thanks a lot i really like ur reply in the way u said maybe u have a good experince in marketing side haha thanking again.

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Level 10

@AbhinandanT i am having own it company and yes i am having experience in marketing both offline and digital 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Wow that's good to know u are from Chennai?

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Level 10

nope i m from delhi