HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: #monthlytopic of June 2021 - We love Ice cream🍦🍨🍧

Yes! Recently we are playing in the back yard but absolutely waiting for that day😊

Google Moderator

Hei @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thanks for sharing! I love soft ice cream, and I had plenty of them when I visited Japan. I am intrigued to try the soy sauce ice cream shared by @yamamo_cchi, have you try it before? I am curious how it will taste. 

Caption: A photo of vanilla soft ice cream on a cone being held with Mount Fuji on the background (Local Guide @AngieYC)Caption: A photo of vanilla soft ice cream on a cone being held with Mount Fuji on the background (Local Guide @AngieYC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @AngieYC 

YES! I have eaten similar ice cream. The first time, I couldn't imagine that flavor, and guessed it must be not good and just a challenge menu. But now, I like it. It is not bad and very interesting.
I also posted about soy sauce ice cream in my region here. Chek it out😉

Later, I'll post about my favorite standard ice cream in my region as well.

Google Moderator

This is super interesting @HiroyukiTakisawa, another ice cream flavors I tried in Japan that I love is black sesame. Have you ever tried it? 

Thanks for sharing your post about the soy sauce ice cream, I will definitely check it out! 🍦

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@AngieYC 

Of course! I like Black sesame ice cream too😊
There are many strange ice creams here. The most strange flavored ice cream I know is Wasabi ice cream. That was.... definitely an interesting experience🤣

Google Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa, Wasabi ice cream?!? How does it even taste, as you said it must be a very interesting experience. 🤣

Connect Moderator

@AngieYC Seemingly it looks like matcha soft serve ice cream but the taste is completely different. First, you will feel it is just sweet ice cream but after that, that hot flavor and smell of wasabi will appear and confuse you. I hope you will get a chance to try it and nobody cheats on you that this is a match ice cream🤣

Google Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa I am sure it will be easily mistaken between matcha and wasabi ice cream, if no one tells me about it 🤣. But, it will be very interesting to try! 

Level 9

Nice pic. I love Ice cream too. 🍦

My favorite ice cream flavour and Tower Bridge in the backgroundMy favorite ice cream flavour and Tower Bridge in the backgroundI tried clicking a good selfie but my cellphone selfie timer malfunctionedI tried clicking a good selfie but my cellphone selfie timer malfunctioned

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus